About the project:
For the past 2.5 years DHL Enterprise Software Solution‘s team has been developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) with a successful rollout. The project is related to the biggest business transformation in DHL.
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in the evolution of DHL’s logistics business. You will develop Java Enterprise solutions with large bandwidth (data processing and data transfer), data reliability and security, 3rd party integration and impact on the full lifecycle of a supply chain system.
As part of our team you will receive requirements directly from key users of the product in order to ensure proper fulfilment of the company's objectives.
System requirements specifications are taken directly from key users of the product in its development to ensure that the solution meets the needs of the particular department.
• Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications,
• Ensure that your code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process,
• Optimize the application in order to support work with large amounts of data,
• Participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
You should have:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in software development with JAVA EE,
• Object-oriented analysis and design by using common patterns for software development,
• Solid knowledge in Java SE, JEE, Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.,
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Proficiency in SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……