Jsme moderní logistická firma s 25 letou tradicí na českém trhu. Skladujeme a přepravujeme zboží pro řadu známých značek. Je nás 2400 v 16 pobočkách po celé ČR, a přesto dbáme na potřeby každého z Vás. Máme lidský a férový přístup.
Are you an innovative thinker who can easily prioritize and communicate key points quickly? Do you want to have a direct impact on customers and the overall business strategy? Do you enjoy managing multiple projects at the same time with the responsibility to keep them on-time and on-budget? Do you feel that your skills of thinking outside the box and working across multiple teams, functions, etc. are in need of a new home?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has an opportunity for you.
In this Project Management role:
· You'll manage small to large international projects to achieve successful project delivery
· You’ll develop/manage project scope documents, related schedules/project plans
· You’ll provides guidance and resources to departments in need of PD (Project Delivery) support to develop and implement projects
· You’ll be held accountable for your projects to include the elements of Define, Plan, Implement, Control and Transition
· You’ll manage effective meetings with clients, senior personnel and team members
· You will providing accurate information, concise deliverables and clear expectations
· You’ll build long-term partnerships between customers, operations, and other support teams
· And more…
Now, here’s what we need from you:
· 3 years of experience with PM in logistics, production or automotive sector
· Bachelor's Degree is required
· Fluent English and Czech is required
· Certification of PM methodology is an advantage
· Ability to communicate effectively with everyone involved in the project
· Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
· Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
· Attention to detail
If you are interested, please deliver your internal vacancy application form (internal candidates) or CV (external candidates) in English language to: email@example.com