About DHL IT Services:
Deutsche Post DHL maintains a widespread network throughout Germany across more than 20,000 locations. We have 30,000 front-end systems and more than 50,000 users selling products, advising customers and providing Postbank financial services. We are looking for an enthusiastic & experienced Software Engineer to join our DevOps team supporting key systems within Deutsche Post DHL.
• Focus on maximizing availability of the end-to-end functionality for Deutsche Post’s retail business and related services.
• Build and maintain software components and CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex Microsoft-based systems landscape with a focus on backend processes
• Maintain, develop and execute automated software tests ensuring the maximum availability
• Monitoring the system landscape and implement optimizations as well carry out administrative tasks to minimize outages
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers
• Microsoft .Net / .Net Core
• Microsoft SQL
• 2 + years of Microsoft .Net C# development experience
• Solid knowledge of SQL
• Hands-on experience in implementing CI / CD based on Microsoft products
• Understanding of using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server TFS or similar tools (e.g. GitHub)
• Communicative English
Desirable, none essential:
• Cloud-Computing experience
• Microsoft BizTalk
• German language knowledge
We welcome knowledge of XML / XSLT, Visual Studio Test or test automation experience.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!