You will be responsible for VMware virtual environment – Design, build, maintenance and issues resolution with both the regional and global infrastructure.
Your daily work
- Develop procedures and tools for build of the virtualization platform, design build of virtual machines, operations of virtual machines, operations and further development of the virtualization platform.
- Install and maintain VMWARE infrastructure servers and their routine upgrades.
- Responsible for capacity planning of virtual global and regional environment.
- Deliver technical implementation of standard build.
- Actively participate in project technical designs with service architects concentrating on virtual environment designs and document them.
- Provide technical consultancy to DHL customers to support the implementation.
- The response to and resolution of issues with both the regional and global infrastructure of virtual environment.
- Document the architecture and all procedures; prepare guidelines for other teams working with the platform.
- Experience with VMware vSphere and related products
- Experience with Scripting Languages used for vmware platform
- Aware of Windows and Linux RHEL operating systems
- Minimally 3-5 years experience in IT operations
- Good English language knowledge
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……