About the role:
Our solution delivery team developing the new customer portal myDHLi is looking for a SW engineer (back-end developer).
This team works in agile mode using modern technologies (RH openshift, Oracle, Java, Elastic search, Kafka, NiFi, Splunk,..).
You should have:
• Knowledge of Java technologies (J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate)
• Knowledge of SOA principles
• Experiences with at least one of Application Servers (Tomcat, WebLogic)
Nice to have:
• Advantage is experience with Containerization (Docker) and automation (Jenkins), experience with none-SQL DB like Elastic search.
• Experience with Openshift, Azure
None technical skills:
• Team player, communicative
• English written & spoken
• Organized, responsible
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!