Deliver Application support logistics and mobile applications and platforms (such as PEV, DACO, DMAC), in order to ensure the maximum availability and quality delivered to the customer. Participate on projects (testing and deployments of the new HW and SW releases/ upgrades). Participate on proactive monitoring and automation activities.
In cooperation with other team members:
• Support mobile applications: handle app user inquiries, publish apps to AppStore, GooglePlay, etc., support DHL internal app store DMAC.
• Provide proactive investigation and maintenance of the systems - Availability Management.
• Enhance application monitoring capabilities using Splunk, Grafana, AMF and other tools.
• Participate on automation or routine tasks and procedures using UIPath, Automic, Open Shift, scripting and other tools.
• Work on the tickets (Incidents, Requests for Information, Requests for standard change) and ensuring that resolution is delivered on time to the customer – Incident Management.
• Investigate problems and together with developers and 3rd party vendors find the Root Cause and proper Solution for these problems - Problem Management.
• Participate on the projects relevant to services supported by the team (testing and deployments of the new releases and required changes).
• On-call support (rotational within the team).
You should have:
• Proactive attitude, flexibility, team player
• Basic knowledge of Linux
• Experience with SQL
• Basic DB knowledge (Oracle)
• Knowledge of Windows-based systems
• Awareness of current automation tools and platforms (Grafana, Openshift, or others)
Nice to have:
• Oracle Weblogic
• Shell scripting
• Java environment (no programming required)
• Strong customer focus
• Good analytical thinking
• Team Player
• English written and spoken
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……