About the role:
Join our expanding Solution Delivery team as Associate IT Consultant and help us to further develop and innovate DHL IT Services Tools. Our mission is exploring & delivering easier access to information and introducing automations to improve lives of anyone looking for sending/delivering shipments through Express Service Points (locator.dhl.com).
What you will do:
• Own developed solution locator.dhl.com from the Subject Matter Expert perspective and keep improving it further with close relationship with business counterparts
• We need you mainly to process our business user requirements, analyze them in the existing processes & tools context and suggest the right way of technical implementation – translating into technical requirements.
• Ideally you would be the overall test manager for this portal as well.
You should have:
• Understand principles of Web development
• Experience in IT industry and consulting (preferably in the IT environment)
• Ability to translate business (process) requirements into technical specifications for IT solutions
• Very good analytical skills. Ability to identify implications of the proposed solutions
• Focus on customer. Good communication & presentation skills
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!