For the past 4years DHL’s Development center has played a role in the biggest business transformation in DHL by developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) with a successful roll-out.
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in the evolution of DHL’s logistics business. You will develop Java Enterprise solutions with large bandwidth (data processing and data transfer), data reliability and security, 3rd party integration and impact on the full life-cycle of a supply chain system. As part of our team you will receive requirements directly from key users of the product in order to ensure proper fulfillment of the company’s objectives.
For our office in Prague, we are looking for Automation QA who will help us testing of the newly developed functionalities, regression testing and automation. The ideal candidate for this position is proactive, self-directed, team player and most of all passionate about quality assurance.
About the role:
The QA role sits within the engineering function and plays a key part in testing of the newly developed functionalities, regression testing and automation.
You will work closely with Development / BA team to define strategy and process, bringing automation in line with existing functional aspect of the test effort.
You will be responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of written scripts for manual testing and automated scripts. In addition to that the position will be responsible for increasing test coverage using automated systems.
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Track quality assurance metrics (such as: defect densities and open defect counts)
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
You should have:
• Good knowledge of different testing frameworks and understanding of SDLC
• Prior experience with the Agile methodology
• Hands on experience in automated testing
• Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment, monitoring & troubleshooting
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases
• Bachelor‘s /Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……