About DPDHL Group and Corporate Internal Audit:
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are “Connecting People. Improving Lives.”
Corporate Internal Audit of Deutsche Post DHL Group performs worldwide audits across all business units and supporting functions, e.g. Finance, IT, Compliance of the group. We provide independent and objective auditing services and audit related consulting services with regard to compliance requirements for the Board and Senior Management. Become a member of our international team in Prague and support us with your expertise, your creativity and your flexibility.
What you will do:
• Conduct process and risk based audit assignments in all compliance related areas of DPDHL, including:
- Prepare audit assignments.
- Prepare and participate in opening and closing meetings.
- Conduct interviews or data analysis and perform audit testing’s.
- Collect, analyze and document audit results based on audit programs.
- Deliver high quality audit reports.
- Follow up of the implementation of the agreed action plans from prior audits.
• Build solid relationships with key stakeholders associated with the audited business entity.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of principles, standards, methods and audit work programs for the compliance audit function.
• Contribute to the annual planning process for compliance audits.
• Manage own development in the professional area proactively.
You should have:
• University degree in business administration or finance.
• Audit experience gained in accounting firm (preferable Big4) or within Internal Audit of a multinational Group.
• Experience with accounting (IFRS standards) and internal controls.
• Excellent command of the English language (in written and spoken).
• Professional handling of MS-Office. Experience with data analytics is an advantage.
• Analytical thinking with ability to assess the wider picture, anticipate issues before they arise and identify opportunities to mitigate risks.
• High personal responsibility.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment.
• High flexibility and willingness for extensive business travel in the region (Europe, Middle East and Africa), including two or three week periods (estimated travel extend around 40-50%, around 8-12 audits annually).
What we offer:
• Member of a dynamic and multicultural team, with development opportunities both within the Corporate Audit Function and within the Deutsche Post DHL Group.
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
• Comprehensive training and further education opportunities through eLearning and corporate trainings.
• Support in obtaining CIA qualification.
• Attractive salary package and various social benefits from a large corporation, including pension plan contribution.
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), six self-sickness days/year, full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, lunch vouchers fully covered by company.
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, referral program.
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.