Would you like to start your career in international IT company with possibility of growth?
DHL IT Services Prague Graduate Trainee Program is specially designed to develop high potential graduates within the Company over a period of 12-18 months. This position serves as an entry point for graduates to equip themselves with relevant industry and functional skills and prepare themselves to be one of the future professional within DHL IT Services Prague. You will get to work hands-on in projects that are directly relevant to the organization’s operations, and will be significantly contributing to the success of the team. You will have opportunity to learn through various soft and time management skills.
As a Graduate Trainee in Planning & Analytics Team you will support the global scope of company capacity planning in cooperation with your international counterparts in Germany and Malaysia. This includes providing various analyses, reporting to support fact-based decisions of Senior Management.
Although the position will primarily be focused within the Planning & Analytics Team, it will include an in-depth collaboration with the departmental Project Management Office (PMO) and Tools & Innovations Team providing a wide range of options for further growth.
Combination of your daily tasks and responsibilities will give you a great outlook for any future roles.
• Weekly Reporting
• Data analysis – Collect and analyse data
• Presentation creation
• Gathering information from respective internal systems
• Cross-team collaboration
• University degree
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
• Advanced MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP function are basic tools you will be using)
• Ability to analyse complex data and communicate results effectively
• Advanced English
• PowerBI experience is a plus
We are looking for:
• Willing to work in multicultural team
• Very strong analytical thinking, interest in details
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....
We are looking for a fresh Graduate or Graduate with less than 12 months working experience on full-time basis.