About the role:
We are currently looking for DevOps Engineer / Technical Consultant who will be focused on business critical DHL Supply Chain IT solution design and delivery.
You will be providing technological consultancy to our business. You will also be exploring new technologies, assessing the applicability to DHL Supply Chain business.
What you will be doing:
• Finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems, architecture design and driving our frontend forward
• Designing technological architecture – Web, Application, Database, Integration a Reporting tiers
• Defining the technology roadmap and rollout
• Evaluating the best technical setup for our future, choosing the right frameworks and tools for our migration
• Helping to improve our build process and make deployment and iteration easier and faster
• Contribute to the delivery of business critical web-based and mobile solutions used worldwide. You will be using cutting-edge technologies, and receive support and training as needed.
• You will work in a great international team with friendly people and young spirit, everything packed in informal atmosphere.
• You will be part of international Agile Team together with Designers, Software Engineers, Test Engineers, Scrum master and Product Owner.
What technologies you will be using:
• OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
• Microsoft Azure Cloud
• Jenkins & GIT
• Elastic Stack, Oracle database
• CA Automic orchestrators
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Java, SpringBoot, React / React Native
What you will bring along:
We are looking for candidates with strong understanding of Continuous Deployment and Integration principles, approaches and technologies. You should be a person with solid technical background and problem-solving thinking, and it’s ideal if you have previous experience with coding.
• Have a very good understanding of continuous deployment and integration
• Have practical experience with some of the technologies listed above
• Have knowledge of public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, …) and their services
• Be fluent in English
• Have university education in IT field
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by DHL
• Cafeteria Benefit system by EDENRED
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company