DHL Supply Chain, part of the EUR 56.6bn DPDHL Group, is the world’s leading contract logistics provider. Combining value-added and management services with traditional fulfilment and distribution, our customized, integrated logistics solutions drive efficiency, improve quality and create competitive advantage.
This role is responsible for managing Service Level Agreements and Operating Level Agreements and ensuring service levels are met by comparing actual performance with pre-defined expectations, determining the appropriate corrective actions, and coordinating with cross-functional teams to report and confirm desired results of corrective actions are achieved.
In this role you will:
- Support Regional Service leads in Analysis, reporting and improvement plans
- E2E responsibility of Order Management for countries in the region and leading team of 5 part-time students to deliver the admin job in orderding
- Ensure all IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, Operational Level Agreements, and underpinning contracts are appropriate and support the achievement of the agreed service level targets
- Monitor and manage the quality of service for the IT organization along agreed critical success factors (CSF) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Create, drive, and manage reports from GSN and in MS Excel and further available reporting tools and maintain data to and from various portals (Request IT, Telco provider portals, License management portal)
- University Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Science/Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment, managing matrix-type communications in direct and dispersed geographical locations within sophisticated and complex IT organizations
- Certifications in technical disciplines (e.g. ITIL, MS Excel)
- At least 3 years of experience in multinational IT organizations
- Analytical skills, advanced Excel skills
- Great team of professionals
- Modern offices in Jažlovice
- Home office possibilities
- Company Car, pension plan contribution
- Multicultural environment and great opportunities of carreer grow
- CAFETERIA employee benefits program with a wide selection of benefits
- Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
This role is recruited by our colleagues in HQ, if you´re interested, please apply here: https://www.dpdhl.jobs/job/prague/it-service-analyst/1886/6001733280