About the project:
You will be part of the Group API project with the goal of providing one-stop-shop for all APIs provided by whole DHL group. Project uses state of the art technologies and the project team operates in different locations around the globe in DevOps and Agile mode.
The API provides detailed information about delivery of DHL shipments. The solution uses various cloud datacenters over the whole world to be close to customers and to ensure a quick response.
Development is done using micro-service architecture mostly based on Java Spring framework. Hosted on Open Shift containers or Kubernetes in Google Cloud Cluster. Reactive programming and Event Driven architecture is employed. Overall security layer and policies are provided by Apigee solution.
You should have:
• At least user experience with CENTOS or RHEL
• Basic knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
• Familiar with principles of API – REST/SOAP
• Willingness to participate in on-calls (rotational with the team) and learn new technologies
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of TCP/IP network
• Previous exposure to GCP/Azure/AWS
• Knowledge of ticketing system – ideally ServiceNow
• Basic knowledge of monitoring system - preferably Zabbix
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……