About the role:
DHL is leveraging premier network and information security technologies giving you the opportunity to learn how these solutions work.
In association with Telecoms Architecture, this Graduate Trainee position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Telecoms Security Risk Assessments and related documentation.
• Conduct Security Risk Assessment with Risk and Architecture team supervision
• Keep documentation up to date
• Be the “TO” person for Risk Assessment topics in the Telecom department
• Stakeholder management
• English – Intermediate
• IT-related field of study
• Basic knowledge of Network technologies (LAN, WAN)
• Basic knowledge of Information Security (FW, Proxy)
• Willing to learn
• MS Office suite
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, cafeteria Benefit system via Edenred, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....
We are looking for a fresh Graduate or Graduate with less than 12 months working experience on full-time basis.