Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for a change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Technical Design and Development Specialist to be responsible for the design and development of technical solutions (Oracle EBS Finance) and related applications.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- Responsible for analysing business partner requirements and defining technical solutions that meet or exceed those requirements
- Understanding and applying systems analysis concepts and principles to effectively translate and validate technical business systems solutions
- Applies IT and internal team methodologies and procedures to ensure solutions are defined in a consistent, standard and repeatable method
- Participates in the development of technical implementation cost estimates
- Responsible for developing and/or coordinating the development of solution or customization components by external resources in accordance with detailed designs, following development methods, documentation standards and quality assurance (QA) requirements
- May manage the development of solution or customization components by internal/external resources to agreed milestones and targets
- Prepares and delivers status reports to team leader, senior management and other project leaders
- May act as a project leader on internal team initiatives
- You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- 3+ years experience PL/SQL Programming
- 2+ years experience enhancing and supporting R12 Oracle Applications
- Highly desired: OIC (Oracle integration cloud) or APEX (Oracle Application Express) development experience
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment, managing matrix-type communications indirect and dispersed geographical locations within sophisticated and complex IT organizations
And what we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague
- Great team of professionals
- Modern offices close to the metro line C
- Flexible working hours and occasional home office
- Pension plan contribution
- Multicultural environment and great opportunities of career grow
- CAFETERIA employee benefits program with a wide selection of benefits
- An Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)