About the role:
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Our DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support a key Data warehouse system within Deutsche Post DHL in order to drive time to value and ensure maximum availability of end-to-end business processes.
DWH Parcel is the Data Warehouse for the P&P business unit which is responsible for parcel delivery in Germany. Data from other systems is collected (Data Integration), stored (Data Management) and provided for operational viewing in different formats (Data Reporting) and for track & trace systems.
What you will do:
• Deliver front end & back end application support within Service Level Agreements to P&P business according to ITS processes, with the main focus on Incident and Problem Management.
• Maintenance and development of Database (Teradata), ETL processes (Informatica) and Reports based on Cognos.
• Performance analysis and tuning.
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers.
• Maintain technical documentation and the knowledge of supported applications.
Technologies you will use:
• Database Teradata 16
• ETL Informatica 10.2
• RHEL 7
You should have:
• Strong experience of Database Teradata or other RDBMS
• Hands-on experience with ETL Informatica or ETL Talend
• Hands-on experience with OS Linux (incl. Scripting)
• Communicative English
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
• Drive for results
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Java, XML
• German language skills
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution