DHL ITS Service Desk Tools and Optimization team is looking for an enthusiastic backend engineer with years of experience in developing applications in object oriented programming languages, mainly in .Net stack.
Our mission is to provide internal solutions and applications for the DHL Service Desk organization and to help the teams world-wide to minimize manual work. In DevOps mode, we develop and support various technologies, such as web-applications, chat-bots, internal search engine, translation middleware, live call monitoring board, email processing, ticket logging automation, etc.
We work closely with Service Desk team leaders and agents to understand their needs and coming up with useful ideas and helpful tools that can help their daily work.
We are looking for an open-minded, proactive individual with can-do attitude, who can work in Agile environment as part of a small international team and also can drive the assigned projects individually.
• You will be writing code and help to test it
• You will take your tasks from user stories
• You will be consulting with your colleagues and the end users
• You will be 3rd level support for your solution in DevOps mode
• You will use your expertise to suggest solutions and ideas on how to improve a product
You should have:
Advanced proficiency in:
• .NET stack, C#
• REST API, ASP.NET Core
• Communicative level of English language
Medium proficiency in:
• HTML, CSS, Java Script
As optional, it is advantage to have knowledge in:
• Containerization technologies (Docker, OpenShift)
• Elastic stack
• CD/CI pipelines
What we offer:
• You will be able to work with lot of technologies in a friendly environment where you get a chance to bring your ideas to reality
• Permanent contract, Home office possibilities
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program