About the team:
Do you want to help chart the path towards greater use of Automation? We offer excellent opportunities for problem solvers!
The Production Services Automation Center of Competence is part of the wider IT Services team whose aim is to help drive performance and scale up the use of Automation in both the Infrastructure and Application arenas. With your help, we will enrich the customer experience and reduce operating costs through the use of state-of-the-art automation technologies including Service Orchestration, Workload Automation, PowerShell / Python scripting, etc.
Our mission is to redesign and automate repetitive manual processes in complex process chains. The Automation Center of Excellence consists of Automation Consultants, Automation Designers and Platform Engineers and Service Management experts who collaborate with colleagues across Production Services.
About the role:
As an Automation Consultant you will help delivery automation projects across all Production Services departments (Infrastructure Operations, Solution Support, etc.). You will be responsible for coordinating the different project engagements, supporting your team members, standard and best practice setting, knowledge sharing and be involved in special projects (i.e. technology exploration).
• Analyze and evaluate customers’ automation requirements
• Independently design automation processes with medium to high complexity
• Coordinate project engagements according to defined digitization roadmap
• Support the automation designers for the technical implementation
• Provide instructions to automation designer and assist during technical implementation
• Support or fully manage automation projects according to agile methodology depending on size and complexity
You should have:
• At least four years of professional experience in the IT area an at least two years of relevant Service Orchestration and/or Workload Automation and/or cognitive automation experience
• Experience in the area of business process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization
• Degree in business informatics or business management
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
• Excellent communication and consulting skills
• Very good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Visio or equivalent process modeling and process documentation tools
• Desirable: Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools
• Willingness to take responsibility and to collaborate with an international team
• Target- and result-oriented approach to action
• Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of your personal development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance