You won’t just improve our service quality. As a certified international specialist, you’ll make the customer’s life better. We have for you an exciting opportunity for Finance team located in Prague.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of financial reports, budgets, cost reports on regular basis.
- Perform month-end closing activities according to month-end schedule.
- Analysis of month-end results and management reporting.
- Ensure that all financial data is in compliance with corporate accounting policies and IFRS.
- Participate in system/process improvement.
- Review and improve existing processes.
- Investigation of queries and abnormalities.
- Managing day-to-day finance controlling operations and ad hoc requests.
- University level in Finance or Accounting or equivalent by experience.
- Good knowledge of IFRS principles is considered an asset.
- Software skills (Excel, SAP).
- Strong analytical skills, good stress resistance, ability to work with short deadlines.
- Communication skills (English and local language), spoken and written.
- Positive can do mentality, team player.
- A highly motivated and engaged team, which gives its best every day.
- A manager with and open and collegial management style who builds upon your strengths.
- A work environment, where you can develop yourself and great performance is recognized.
- People, who are enjoying their work and appreciating each other.
To apply for this role, simply click on the apply button and you will be taken through to our recruiting portal. We look forward to getting in touch with you.