About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated colleague to join our Telecoms Product Management team within the Telecoms Strategy organization. You would be joining a team responsible for managing the lifecycle of Telecom services for DPDHL globally. The Secure Access Product Manager is responsible for gathering and consolidating business demand, managing service introductions, creating charging models, roadmaps, and providing project quality assurance across service portfolio. he candidate must have experience in Product Management in the IT field and with good understanding of Telecom services overall and specifically Secure Access services such as Firewalls, VPNs, proxy service and others. Knowledge of PKI is an advantage.
• Act as product manager for Network Security services such as PKI, Proxy, Next Generation firewall (NGFW), Remote Access and others.
• Act as an interface between business and IT Services for all services in scope.
• Collect, consolidate, and align demand (requirements & volumes) from the Business.
• Define and deliver agreed service introduction projects.
• Drive cost/charging models and business cases identifying benefits and calculating project costs.
• Work closely with business, Architects, Engineering, and Operations teams to deliver roadmaps.
• Work with Project Managers to create rollout plans and provide quality assurance.
• Conduct service reviews with external vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure that services are delivered according to the SLA and within the budget.
You should have:
• Comprehensive knowledge (5+ years) of Information Technology and in particular Telecommunications and Product Management
• Good understanding of Network and Network Security products such as routing, switching, cloud services, VPN, proxy, NGFW. Knowledge of PKI is an advantage.
• Strong skills in developing concepts, Telecoms strategy, vendor management, IT cost models, data analysis and reporting
• Proven record in working with third parties and understanding the impact of technology on cost and quality
• Strong collaboration and partnering skills
• Strong program/project management skills providing a structured approach to initiatives and activities with the goal of delivering projects on-time and within budget
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, decide and influence appropriate courses of action
• Knowledge of industry best practices and standards
• Proven strong problem-solving skills
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……