About the role:
The role will be a part of the enterprise BI development team and will be in charge of architecting, managing and running Tableau platform with the setup of an organisation-wide visual analytics.
This is a highly dynamic position that requires a great degree of flexibility, analytic agility, and the ability to rapidly adapt to changing business requirements/needs, new technologies, and data sources.
This role requires close integration and partnership with the Business Data Analytics team and requires business acumen in order to output the best technical solutions.
• Implement visual data analytics solutions using Tableau that meet business requirements including requirements understanding (not gathering), data analysis and design, and development of effective user interfaces
• Perform Tableau Admin tasks such as User\License maintenance, Data Connections, Data level & Dashboard level Security, Data Extracts, Schedules for Background Tasks and Incremental Refresh
• Monitor Tableau server performance and perform optimization
• Monitor and track usage of data and resources
• Perform and document data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
• Work together with a data engineer to optimize the underlying data structure for Tableau’s engine.
• Establish and manage best practices for organizing development and published reports in Tableau Server.
• Ensure integrity and security of data assets.
• Work together with internal IT teams to ensure efficient and secure data sourcing
• Work together with external vendors to ensure delivery per business requirements
• Ship high-quality solutions with a sense of urgency and speed
• Maintain code version control and documentation
You should have:
• Advanced knowledge of Tableau BI application creation and server-side functionalities, including add-ons.
• Advanced knowledge of Tableau reports performance optimization.
• Knowledge of Tableau advanced functions like AI/ML interfaces, geospatial, and write-back
• Hands on experience in Data modelling, tuning, troubleshooting queries
• Proficient in SQL; knowledge of Python as a plus.
• Tableau Administrator certification
• Experience working with Snowflake and Teradata is highly preferable
• Experience with cloud storage, hosting, and compute environments
• Experience with PowerBI is a plus
• Understanding of Agile methodology and DevOps
• Proven capabilities to build and maintain BI solution on large and complex data sets
• Good knowledge of at least one of the functional areas: customer relationships and sales, supply chain, e-com, freight forwarding/express/logistics operations, any service operations
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……