• Perform day to day network support activates in the team responsible for Cisco based LAN infrastructure in the datacenter. The primary responsibilities of the team is to proactively review network, prepare and execute planned maintenances, resolve incidents in the team queue and provide network related expert advice to other IT colleagues.
• Execute network infrastructure maintenances and upgrades on Cisco and Riverbed technologies (routers, switches, ACI, ISE, WLCs, Steelhead appliances).
• 1-3 years of support and configuration of IP infrastructure
• Experience with Cisco network technology – switching and routing
• Understanding of IP based protocols
• Experience with support of larger network is advantage
• Ability to work independently and under time and workload pressure
• Fluent English
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program…