Act as the Learning & Development Lead for the country, working collaboratively with the Regional L&D team, influencing and engaging country stakeholders to define, develop and implement the L&D Agenda to meet the need of the dynamic Supply Chain business.
- Timelines delivery of the Programs with clear communication throughout
- Role model in facilitation all programs of the L&D agenda
- Lead and manage the team of the L&D Sp.
- Development the in-country business facilitators and oversee the quality of their delivery
- Lead tools and frameworks which measure the effectiveness of the Programs delivered
- Through analysis provide recommendations and adapt planning/focus areas accordingly
- Maintain dedicated programs scorecard in line with the target setting
- Drive innovation & digitalisation within the L&D agenda
- HR experience operating within a matrix environment
- 2-3 years of profound experience in Learning and Development and facilitation
- Graduate degree qualifications
- Professional qualifications within Talent Management, HR or *Learning & Development
- Professional level of English language (training delivery in English) and fluent in Czech or Slovak
- Driving license and readiness for business travelling up to 50% of working time
What we can offer?
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague
- Real impact on people and culture
- Great team of professionals
- Flexible working hours and occasional home office
- Pension plan contribution
- Multicultural environment and great opportunities for career grow
- CAFETERIA employee benefits program with a wide selection of benefits
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)