Be part of our great HR team! You would have a chance to support and deliver probably one of the best certificated training programs you have ever seen. You should continue reading if that gets your attention because we´re offering an amazing opportunity!
What will be your role?
- Provide L&D expertise and help develop a strategy on learning technology, trends and innovations
- Liaise with external training vendors where required
- Develop capability/create multimedia content (eg video production, Prezzi, Movely) for different projects
- Design and develop curriculum content including required supporting collateral (mix of Classroom, eLearning, VILT) either directly or in supporting partnership with business
- Support transition of materials ready for deployment (eg supporting classroom pilots, eLearning UAT etc)
- Actively contribute to key projects
What do we need from you?
- English and Czech proficiency
- Experience in a similar role or more general HR role with a focus on L&D
- Strong hands-on experience with training and facilitation
- Drive and enthusiasm
What we can offer?
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague
- Real impact on people and culture
- Great team of professionals
- Flexible working hours and occasional home office
- Pension plan contribution
- Multicultural environment and great opportunities for career grow
- CAFETERIA employee benefits program with a wide selection of benefits
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)