Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain. DHL Express Czech Republic division provides reliable and punctual door-to-door deliveries of time-critical documents and goods with excellent service quality for our customers. At the moment we are looking for Country Retail Manager who would manage and develop Retail segment on the Country level in terms of First Mile and Last Mile goals. Would you be interested to provide and manage strategy for Sales Volume Planning expansion? Are you interested to be responsibility for leadership, people management and development of Retail Department? If yes, please read on.
- Manage and develop Retail segment on the Country level in terms of First Mile and Last Mile goals.
- Provide strategy for SVP expansion in line with SVF / OVF targets.
- Responsible for management and targets associate with Walk, Click, Call concept adherence to strategy and revenue growth.
- Lead multiple project work streams (IT, Net OPS, Commercial, CS). Responsibility for leadership, people management and development of Retail Department.
- Actively searching for new opportunities for Retail development (new technologies, market development).
- Manage Sales Volume Planning Network to help minimalize delivery costs. Manage SVP Network in line with operational needs. Supervise needed training for OPS stuff related to SVPs
- Provide marketing strategy to support retail initiatives. In cooperation with Marketing provide strategy for online visibility of DHL Retail (PPC, Online Ads, Search) and development of retail website
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Overall experience in retail segment.
- Project management / ability to deliver projects from start to finish.
- Commercial acumen.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to consider commercial and operational aspects in equal terms.
- Leadership Attributes.
- Czech and English language are must have.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Multifarious benefit program.
- Access to comprehensive learning programs.
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM AND APPLY NOW!