We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. You should be able to handle office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful, you should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
In this role you will act as Junior Scrum Master and Administrative Assistant, you will support the team with the daily standups and all the other scrum related ceremonies.
What you will do:
•Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
•Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
•Scrum ceremonies - planning, controlling, daily standups, retrospectives
You should have:
•You should be a responsible person
•You should be goal-oriented and have logical thinking
•You should have general IT background
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Cafeteria employee benefit program via Edenred
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program