About the role:
As Senior Consultant you will responsible for the overall planning, design, implementation / rollout and maintenance of the Information Security products / technologies that are used to support the information security services offered to the DPDHL group.
You will also act as an interface between ITS and the business partner for these Information Security product / technologies and drive improvements on behalf of ITS and the business partners. You are expected to provide product / technology transparency, reports and reviews. You will need to manage customer expectations and relationship.
What you will do:
• Take responsibility and ownership of Information Security products/technologies used to support the information security services offered to the DPDHL group.
• Work with InfoSec architects and engineers identifying latest product/technologies that could increase DPDHL group resilience against cyber threats.
• Support the definition, initiation and design of architecture for the different product/technologies or services.
• Lead the product, technology or service deployment based on the defined strategies and architectures.
• Work with other auxiliary functions such as Corporate Procurement, Legal with 3rd party product acquisition or service subscriptions.
• Perform financial analysis and prepare business cases for any investment required for product / technology deployment / enhancement.
• Effective communication with different stakeholders (eg senior management, business partners) and manage their expectations.
• Build and manage business relationship with 3rd party suppliers and coordinate collaboration, escalations and performance reviews with them.
• Provide standard reports and perform reviews with business partner according to agreed schedule.
• Channel internal and external escalations towards successful resolution.
You should have:
• Several years’ experience in product ownership or management, service design or consultancy environment.
• Proven ability to manage senior and or executive level stakeholders.
• Very strong Customer Orientation; build credibility, trust and long term relationships with key parties.
• Ability to influence and persuade.
• Knowledge and understanding on the Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a plus.
• Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Financial Analysis, Business Case preparation and project planning / management experience.
• Relevant certifications e.g. ITIL, Prince2, ACT, First Choice, or equivalent Notes for applicants.
• Information security certifications e.g. CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM etc advantageous.
What we offer:
• Great multinational team of information security professionals.
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications.
• Modern offices in Chodov.
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……