About the role:
For our continuously growing team of technical cybersecurity experts inside internal IT Services provider of Deutsche Post DHL group, we seek a new colleague with a passion for improving and maintaining a reasonable security posture of Windows realm components like Windows server and endpoint systems, Active Directory and Microsoft Azure suite of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions and various related infrastructure building blocks (IAM, EPP, EDR, PAM, SIEM, CASB) that existing in large DPDHL IT universe spread across the globe.
This includes works both on external business-driven projects based on the newest technologies and internal cyber defense improvement activities focused on hardening the IT infrastructure and improving capabilities of the adjacent Cyber Defense Center (our SOC), which operates in 24x7x365 mode.
What you will do:
• InfoSec oriented support of various company IT projects centered around the Windows/AD realm
• Active participation in information security hardening activities of any size
• Regular security reviews of various IT changes as part of ITILv3-based company processes
• Consultative support of development and maintenance of Information Security Policies, Standards and
Guidelines, Procedures and Processes
• Presentation of various InfoSec related topics to IT colleagues
• Assist and train junior team members
You should have:
• Security mindset
• At least 3 years of work experience in Windows Security area
• Very good knowledge of:
- Security features of Windows OS family and Active Directory
- Common IT Security technologies and practices (IAM, EPP, EDR, PAM, SIEM, etc.)
• Good understanding of:
- Information Security theory (e.g. core terms & principles, ISMS, risk management, etc.)
- Network Security essentials (TCP/IP stack, NAT, DMZ, NIPS etc.)
- Common Cyber Attack techniques & principles
- Essential Scripting & Data Analytics skills
- Communication and time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in the global multi-cultural environment
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
• Experience with security aspects of Office365/Microsoft365 (O365/M365) suite
• Knowledge of new things like Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA/ZTN) concept or MS Azure or Google cloud services
• Ability to do Vulnerability Assessments and/or Penetration Tests
• Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CEH, CompTIA Security+, GIAC family or similar
What we offer:
• Great multinational team of information security professionals.
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications.
• Modern offices in Chodov.
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……