About the role:
Our Infrastructure Operation team is looking for a new team member!
Infrastructure Operations team runs and maintains the global hosting infrastructure and its components within the ITS data centers as well as providing countries with remote infrastructure management and support.
Our goal is to ensure that the organization has the right knowledge and capabilities to deliver 1st and 2nd level support for infrastructure, keeping the infrastructure up and running 24x7x365
The Senior System Support Engineer is responsible for build, development, maintenance and issues resolution of EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) and EPP (Endpoint Protection Platform) infrastructure.
About the team:
As a System Support person in Infrastructure Operation team; we support, maintain and monitor the datacenter infrastructure (Prague and Kuala Lumpur) 24 x 7 and ensure that underlying infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, databases, and middleware) availability meets the agreed Service Level targets..
What will you do:
• Supporting EDR and EPP application running within the area of responsibility of Production Services in ITS globally
• Assessing, developing and implementing EDR and EPP infrastructures
• Primarily contact point for EDR and EPP applications and solutions
• Documenting down the best practices and adhering to formal standards and processes
• Maintaining and ensuring EDR and EPP applications are up to date with security standards
• Day to day operations handling security incidents and incidents related to EDR
• Gathering, assessing and communicating critical information on a timely basis, by interacting with your team and business stakeholders globally
• To provide continuously support security hardening solutions and future projects
• Continuously learning on the latest new technologies based on the customer or ITS needs
• We emphasize teamwork hence provide advice and guidance to junior colleagues is a must
Application you will use:
• Windows OS and Linux OS
What you should have:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Enterprise IT environment
• Minimum 3 years in similar roles
• Strong knowledge of moderns EDR & EPP Solutions, current threat landscape and malware operation, threat, & IOC
• Deep knowledge of Administrating Operating Systems (Windows and RHEL)
• Comprehension of information security incidents response management
• Ability to participate on call support 24/7 (rotational within the team)
• Knowledge & experience in scripting Languages (PowerShell, sh, bash, Python…)
• Fluent knowledge of English
• Ability to work independently and self-motivation
• Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work conceptually
• Customer-centric and end-users focused
What is the plus point:
• ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
• against property;
• in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence;
• any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.