About the role:
The SAP Security Application Specialist is responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining SAP user access for supported SAP instances. The Application Specialist also participates on maintenance and development of documentation related to SAP Security (authorization concept, work instructions etc.). Further major accountabilities include cooperation with the SAP support teams in implementing the SAP security framework, cooperation with the internal audit, risk, and compliance teams to ensure the audit requirements are met, and engagement in services, processes and tools‘ improvements.
• Support customer in the field of user and role management.
• Engage in the authorization concept maintenance and development.
• Engage in the Global SAP Security team improvements and service improvements.
• Cooperation with relevant teams on audit activities.
• General Knowledge management – covering both documents from public and internal sources – and improvements (standardization/simplification) in the area.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills for effective communication.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success.
• Reliable, with ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong sense of accountability and end-to-end ownership.
• Personal drive, enthusiasm and resilience to achieve objectives in line with deadlines.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and balance conflicting demands.
• Use own initiative to resolve problems and managing own workload within agreed deadlines.
• Proactivity and self-motivation.
• Results oriented and driven by goal achievements.
• SAP Security knowledge is an advantage.
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices and local amenities in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……