About the role:
You are an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) security professional with solution mindset and hands on security engineering expertise in ERP architecture concepts. You will be a member of the team of cybersecurity engineers at DPDHL IT Services. You will provide direction, execution guidance, propose innovative solutions and influence security of worldwide logistics company. You will collaborate with other teams like Information Security Defense, Information Security Architecture, Risk and Compliance Management to ensure end-to-end implementation of adequate security measures to ERP platforms and services to support the IT Services strategy to become the competitive advantage for the DPDHL Group.
What you will do:
• Turn ERP (SAP) security architecture blueprints into viable technical design and implementation..
• Drive security enhancements for on premise, cloud and hybrid SAP systems including S/4HANA, HANA, ABAP and J2EE platforms.
• Promote solutions bringing near real-time security intelligence to detect vulnerabilities and indicators of compromise using SAP-recommended applications/tools.
• Produce security documentation and process flows around SAP solutions as well as participate in security audits.
• Play a vital role as a security visionary and technology guru.
• Assist in the planning, design and development of go-to-production solutions.
• Support projects and business as usual in secure delivery of digital business services.
• Develop and enforce security best practices, company-wide plans and standards.
• Proactively anticipate network or system vulnerabilities and propose how to deal with them.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest security threats and the technology being developed to deal with them.
• Actively investigate on new technologies and facilitate onboarding of next generation of enterprise security architecture and technologies.
• Supervise tests of digital infrastructure for vulnerabilities.
• Ensure proof of concepts of new security technologies addressing emerging threats.
• Support investigation of security-related issues after they happen.
• Supervise preparation and review of security documentation as well as participate in security audits.
• Explore the “art of the possible” to propose the solutions that effectively address the security issues.
• Coordinate collaboration with external service providers.
• Apply industry standard methodologies and frameworks.
You should have:
• Experience in SAP technical security design and processes.
• Experience with on premise, in the cloud and hybrid SAP implementations.
• SAP security technical skills, covering the main functional areas and components.
• Hands-on experience with SAP security support and configuration.
• Understanding of SAP authorization concepts in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with usage of SAP security solutions and tools.
• Experience with user access across multiple SAP modules and SAP systems (BW, ECC, SRM, Ariba, Portal, PO, Gateway).
• Experience with working in international company.
• Strong knowledge of current and legacy security technologies, as well as, emerging technologies and IT trends.
• Background and knowledge of risk assessment technologies and methods.
• Some understanding of security breach protocols and attack vectors.
• Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent English and proficient presentation skills.
• Industry recognized security certification and/or relevant vendor certification is an advantage.
What we offer:
• Great multinational team of information security professionals.
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications.
• Modern offices in Chodov.
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……