About the role:
This senior technical position is responsible for providing technical consultancy, designing and implementation of network security services into DHL Data Center network infrastructure to support business initiatives both at global and regional levels.
- Support Telecom Engineering department in the delivery of properly engineered Network Security services, including the management of change and the maintenance of professional standards in the area of Security and related services.
- Provide project support, technical consultancy and actual implementation of new network security solutions into the existing infrastructure.
- Provide 3rd level support for network security technologies and associated services, including technologies associated with Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, On-prem and Cloud Proxies, Remote Access, Load balancing, DNS/DHCP/IPAM etc.
- Provide problem solving and support for all intranet/internet Telecommunication services and liaising with appropriate external vendors to ensure all Telecommunication services are maintained and operated to set service levels.
- Stay abreast of current technological trends, identifying technologies and products consistent with global standards that can provide commercial benefit to the organization.
- Recommend new security services and subsequent implementation into the infrastructure, ensuring minimum disruption and impact to the business.
- Ensure all changes to the network security infrastructure follow the change management process ensuring all changes are documented and can be supported by operations team.
- Liaise with vendors to discuss and address infrastructure problems, projects and administrative issues.
- Identify opportunities where DHL can improve service levels and / or reduce cost.
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Network Security.
- Very good knowledge of Network Security technologies - Firewalls (Check Point, Fortinet, etc.), Intrusion Prevention Systems, F5 BIG-IP, Remote Access, and Proxy Technologies.
- Excellent TCP/IP knowledge
- Very good knowledge of standard application protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS etc.)
- Networking and/or Security experience on the level of CCNP
- knowledge of Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Linux operating system and scripting.
- ITIL aware and trained
- Ability to work independently and under time and workload pressure.
- Excellent communication, prioritization and organization skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
- Full technical onboarding
- Modern offices in Chodov
- Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
- CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from EdenredExtra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
- Multisport card, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
- Permanent Contract