What will you do:
This position is a great opportunity for you to start your career as tester in DHL IT Services which are providing IT services to the world leading logistic group DP DHL. You will join agile team delivering software releases for DHL.COM platform and cover the whole testing process in cooperation with experienced test manager.
You should have:
• Passion to learn and interest to develop your skills in testing area
• Creativity in covering complex test scenarios and defining positive and negative test cases
• Any knowledge of programming is an advantage to give you great starting point in test automation using Selenium and Cucumber frameworks
• Basic knowledge of Linux is beneficial
• Ability to work independently and in a team using agile approach
• Great communication skills in English
• Interest to work in an international environment
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, cafeteria Benefit system via Edenred, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....
We are looking for a fresh Graduate or Graduate with less than 12 months working experience on full-time basis.
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com