We are offering you the unique chance to be a IT Solution Architect in the Global IT Planning & Architecture Team!
Global IT Planning & Architecture team supports various Supply Chain IT & business functions in defining and implementing architecture roadmaps including support during development, IT product selection, integration & implementation.
Together with experienced global team, you will work on world-class supply chain IT solutions following Enterprise Architecture principles. You will support & consult IT Product Owners in regards to architecture decisions as well as you will work with SMEs such as Data Architects to define best-fit solutions to match with business requirements. Our IT portfolio in stake is reaching to tens of thousands of internal & external end users delivering outstanding experiences. You will have great opportunity to influence business towards a positive change from IT & business perspective.
What is the main purpose of the role?
As part of the daily job, you will support to develop and administer technical project/ program management plans and processes to deliver projects across all stages and meet project goals and objectives within agreed time, quality and budgets in line with overall business strategy and objectives, and Group guidelines and policies.
What are the key responsibilities of this role?
- Own & create IT architecture roadmap for Global Functions with high-level of detail for given function / business domain
- Support business & IT functions in tenders to select or develop matching IT solution and propose how to integrate into existing DSC IT landscape
- Resolve / guide IT product owners regarding technical issues connected to the architecture
- Become a competent specialist in selected technologies (Azure Cloud Services, Low-Code Development Platform, Data Robot…)
- Execute projects activities for delivery of projects within agreed time and quality standards
- Develop project progress reports, update delivery of key milestones and identify potential project risks
- Understand and use project management processes and methodologies to deliver projects
- Identify and resolve recurring issues, and suggest modifications for technical project/ program management work methods focusing on increasing effectiveness and efficiency
- May provide functional guidance, advice or training to less experienced positions
What are we looking for from you?
- Outstanding communication skills to drive effective collaboration
- Technical & software development background
- IT Architecture & design in hybrid cloud environment
- System Integration
- Data Modeling
- Analytical & System Thinking
- Decision making
- Excellent problem-solving & change of direction capability
- Project Management
You will also likely have experience of the following: Change Management, Coordination, Risk Management, Budgets, Reporting, Vendor Management, Forecasting, SDLC, Quality Control, Testing, Outsourcing, Consulting, Business Processes, Business Strategy, Market Research, Stakeholder Management, Influencing, Feedback, Presentation & Storytelling, Facilitation
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.