About the role:
We are looking for a new colleague to join our solution support team. You will be responsible for providing consultations, guidance and problem solving expertise in a team supporting applications for logistic division DHL Express.
You will deliver Application Support for our Imaging Services, used by DHL Express colleagues in their daily operations such as billing, custom clearance, sales and electronic signature reconciliation.
You will cooperate with DHL IT Services internal teams (database, network, operating system administrators, service delivery and developers) to maintain application with minimal disruptions to the production environment.
Your daily work:
• Works as 2nd level support for Imaging based application/services running on Linux, MongoDB and other relational databases.
• Responsible for whole Application/Service life-cycle from initial project phase to release to production
• Supports Incident, Problem and Change Management process
• Capacity management – assure sufficient capacity on services
• Monitors supported service to be ahead of potential issues
• Releases new/enhanced applications/services to production
• Liaises with application developers and external vendor to overcome known problems and improve the service quality
• Participation on meetings from IT and customer side - people from IT and business areas
• On-call support (rotation within the team, one week per month)
Who we are looking for?
• Previous experience in application/system support area
• Familiar with SQL, Oracle DB
• Familiar with Linux/Unix based systems
• Very good English
• Awareness of ITIL processes applied in ITS (incident, problem and change management)
• Experience in data exchange process is welcome
• Analytical skills and ability to get quickly from problem to solution
• Team player
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Technical onboarding
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees,Referral program……
• Permanent Contract