What will you do:
This position is a great opportunity for you to start your career as tester in DHL IT Services which are providing IT services to the world leading logistic group DP DHL. You will join team delivering development and devops activities for DHL.COM platform and work with experienced colleagues on activities related to platform maintenance and improvements (infrastructure, software development).
What you should have:
• Passion to learn new things
• Any knowledge of programming (frontend/backend) is an advantage – Java preferred
• Basic knowledge of Linux and infrastructure (network, Azure or AWS cloud) are welcome
• Interest in finding new solutions and implementing task automation
• Great communication skills in English
• Interest to work in an international environment
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, cafeteria Benefit system via Edenred, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....
We are looking for a fresh Graduate or Graduate with less than 12 months working experience on full-time basis.
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org