Would you like to start your career in international IT company with possibility of growth?
DHL IT Services Prague is searching for Consulting Analyst in the Data & Analytics Center of Competence – Business Analytics team. This position serves as very good starting point to make successful career in the analytics and reporting world. You will get to work hands-on in projects that are directly relevant to the organization’s operations, and will be significantly contributing to the success of the competence center and the company strategy. You will have opportunity to learn & master various soft and reporting skills and contribute to making data a true asset for our company.
What you will do:
As a Consultant in Business Analytics Team, you will support the global scope of reporting and analytics services for our Business Unit facing departments, in cooperation with your international colleagues in Malaysia & India. This includes performing various analyses and preparing reports to support fact-based decisions of IT Services Senior Management.
Combination of your daily tasks and responsibilities will give you a great outlook for any future roles.
• Gathering requirements
• Pulling information from internal systems
• Data analysis
• Cross-team collaboration
• Presentation of results
You should have:
• University degree
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
• Advanced MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP function are basic tools you will be using)
• Ability to analyse complex data and problems
• Very strong logical thinking
• Good communication skills
• Advanced English
• Ability to work to deadlines
• PowerBI experience is an advantage
• Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) is an advantage
What we offer:
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• An intense, challenging deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov (with opportunity to also work from Home office)
• Huge number of internal growth opportunities within the company
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org