ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing and controlling the software development projects with a chance to experience both, waterfall and agile frameworks. Our projects deliver IT solutions to our DHL SupplyChain customers from the different parts of the world, mainly the EU and the US. Advanced communication skills in English are required.
• Project Planning and Management - Organize definition of the project scope, create and maintain project schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; manage risks, issues and external dependencies; spot deviations from plans and manage changing scope.
• Inside and outside project communication - Build a strong relationship via regular communication within the development team as well as project stakeholders, support project business counterpart using advanced communication and presentation skills. Reports to project and team management.
• Project team management - supporting and facilitating project team members in their day-to-day work, removing the impediments. Execute resource planning, availability projection and time allocation. Monitor performance of the team.
• Development process management and improvements - settle and maintain the development processes in the project, champion process improvements
• Maintenance of development management tools (Jira, Confluence) - regularly update the status of project in Jira and Confluence tools, manage accesses and configuration, drive the project visibility and transparency in any point of project cycle.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Advanced oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
• University degree in the field of computer science or business administration (Master’s degree in one these fields preferred)
• Project Manager experience
• Proven track of management IT projects
• Prince2 project management certification appreciated
• Agile framework (Scrum preferred) certification appreciated
• Jira and Confluence experience appreciated
• Strong experience with MS Office usage (especially XLS, PPT,MPP)
• Experience in managing/leading external customer facing projects
• Experience with SW development projects
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Strong negotiating skills & emotional intelligence
• Exceptional service orientation and customer service aptitude
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Internal and external trainings
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full support from colleagues during onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……