Our team is currently looking for a Specialist who will support our Service Implementation & Delivery – Global eMail Service .
Your task will be supporting the day to day operations of the team that include incident and problem managements.
The technologies within the team include Exchange 2016, Office365 – Exchange Online, Outlook and Office Clients, Intune and various mobile technologies.
Our current strategic focus is the further utilization of the Office365 functionality.
What you will do:
• To work on day to day BAU operation in handling incident and problem tickets.
• To support and ensure all backend system are running optimally.
• Plan process improvement or system improvement within the team and implantation of the improvement.
• Create various support document to ensure the team are align with the standard support process.
You should have:
• One year of experience working with DPDHL would be an advantage
• Four years of experience in handling Office365 backend and frontend (Office Clients)
• Basic Knowledge of Azure Active Directory
• Be a strong team player able to utilize personal strengths within a strong team
• Language Requirements: English fluently (both verbal and written)
What we offer:
• A great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Ongoing professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with a wide selection of benefits provided via Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days of absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, referral program.
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org