What will you do:
• Support and manage the NGWS MeM\Intune Enviroment managing 275K clients across the globe.
• Support coordination and troubleshooting of Enterprise level MeM\Intune issues.
• Manage and support both within and externally with the product support teams.
• Manage coordination with Local IT to improve compliancy.
• Lead teams, participate and improve Patch Management, M365 feature update & Application deployment compliance management across end clients.
• Incident and Problem ticket analysis and trend analysis.
• Manage Requests for Change.
• Maintain Backend MeM Infra.
• Support Calls for MeM incidents.
• Document technical process and procedures in a clear and understandable manner.
• Liaison/Knowledge transfer between GPWS\NGWS services and Service Desk\Country IT.
Applications you will use:
• Enterprise level MeM\Intune\Adaptiva
• MS SQL Query
• Windows 10 desktop
• Global Service Now
• Microsoft Office (M365)
You should have:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 8-10 years of Desktop Support experience in large Enterprise Windows-based environment.
• Excellent knowledge Enterprise level Endpoint management suit (MeM\SCCM) in application deployment and patching.
• Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting issues on SCCM\Config Mgr.
• Have in-depth knowledge in App V package provisioning and packaging basic.
• Excellent knowledge in packaging & provisioning App V applications from SCCM\Config Mgr.
• Knowledge on SQL query, Reporting is added advantage.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English Language.
• Confidence in trouble shooting and problem solving.
• Knowledge Management, Problem Management and documentation.
• Great team of IT professionals
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution