About the role:
You will provide first and second level of system support to DHL Production Services unit in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business
What you will do:
• Ensure that applications and their support are executed and delivered within the requested timescales.
Maintain forward vision of Windows/Linux/Unix server architecture and provision to ensure timely updates to servers.
Responsible for accurate and timely release of new or enhanced services to production.
• Help your team with server patching.
• Ensure Backup recovery tasks are executed as requested
• Administrate and organize offline backup mediums and prepare them for online use as needed
Applications you will use:
• Windows server/Linux/Unix
• Veritas Cluster management
You should have:
• Knowledge of Unix or Windows
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• It is great, if you are detail oriented, team player and analytical thinker
• Driving license B
• A great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Ongoing professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with a wide selection of benefits provided via Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days of absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, referral program.
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her/their extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
against property; in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence; any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org