Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
DHL ITS Service Desk Tools and Optimization team is looking for an enthusiastic backend Senior Software Engineer, to be our lead engineer for our key applications and drive development tasks in cooperation with our architects and development team, with long years of experience in developing (web)applications in object-oriented programming languages, mainly in .Net stack and PHP.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Our mission is to provide internal solutions and applications for the DHL Service Desk organization and to help the teams world-wide to minimize manual work. In DevOps mode, we develop and support various technologies, such as web-applications, chat-bots, internal search engine, translation middleware, live call monitoring board, email processing, ticket logging automation, etc.
We work closely with Service Desk team leaders and agents to understand their needs and coming up with useful ideas and helpful tools that can help their daily work.
We are looking for an open-minded, proactive individual with can-do attitude, who can work in Agile environment as part of a small international team and can drive the assigned projects individually.
As a senior engineer you will be practicing leadership qualities by defining, reviewing tasks of the development team in alignment with the Service Desk Architect, you will be designing, enhancing, and developing new solutions, you will be consulting with our requestors and stakeholders on solutions.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• At least 5 years’ experience in hands-on programming with .Net stack
• Working experience and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with relevant qualification in IT field
• Passion in developing a high-quality software
• Inquisitive and analytical mind
• Strong IT and business drive
• Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
• Customer and end-user focused
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
• Advanced proficiency in:
o .NET stack, C#
o REST API, ASP.NET Core
• Medium proficiency in:
o HTML, CSS, Java Script
o NoSQL databases
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S):
As optional, it is advantage to have knowledge in:
• Containerization technologies (Docker, OpenShift)
• Microsoft Graph
• Elastic stack
• CD/CI pipelines
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Great team of IT professionals and further technical development in area of expertise
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car
• Pension plan contribution
• Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card
• Mobile phone and laptop
• Fruit days, sport club memberships for employees
• Referral program bonuses