About the role:
We are looking for Java back-end developer to join our global portal development team!
We build a one-stop portal to excellence in international digital transport logistics for our DHL Global Forwarding business. DHL Global Forwarding is a global market leader in Air Freight and Ocean Freight logistics.
We work in agile way using modern technologies such as RedHat OpenShift, Oracle, Java, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Apache NiFi and Splunk.
You will have opportunity to participate in design and implementation of new global portal for our global logistics business. We will provide you significant opportunity to grow along the way.
What you should have:
• Experience with Java technologies (J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate)
• Understanding of SOA principles
• Experiences with at least one of Application Servers (e.g.: Tomcat, WebLogic)
• Knowledge of related technologies: SQL, Linux, Oracle DB
• Mindset to deliver high quality and continuous improvement
• Quick learner with dedication and responsibility
• Great Team player
Nice to have:
• Advantage is experience with Containerization (Docker) and automation (Jenkins) preferred
• Experience with none-SQL databases like Elastic search
• Experience with Openshift, Azure
What we offer:
• Challenging work with opportunity to learn and grow
• Great team of versatile professionals who help each other
• Flexible working environment combining working from home and office
• Global, international environment with operations in 220 countries
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card
• Mobile and laptop
• Fruit days, sport clubs for employees
• Referral program