Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Change management team is looking for a new team member.
This role independently fulfills Change Management responsibilities mostly based on ITIL standardized methods in order to minimize the impact of Change implementation and consequently to improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
As Change Analyst, you will be part of global team responsible for analyzing various change requests from perspective of quality, assessment of risk and possible impact of change requests, chairing regular CAB meeting and approving change requests for implementation.
You should have:
• Very strong at attention to detail and analytical thinking
• Strong at interacting with people, customer focus
• Team player with ability to overcome inter-cultural differences within different teams and departments
• Strong interest in IT, computer science
Nice to have:
• Experience in IT ideally in ITIL based environment
• Experience and Understanding of Service Management and particularly with Change, Release and Configuration Management in ITIL based environment
• Knowledge and Understanding of Networking and Communications, Operating Systems, Storage Devices and Storage Networking, Database Software, Operating Infrastructure
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card
• Mobile and laptop
• Fruit days, sport clubs for employees
• Referral program
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!