About the role:
As an Associate Project Manager, you will assist Senior Project Manager with planning, leading, organizing and controlling the software development projects with a chance to experience both, waterfall and agile frameworks. Later on, you will manage delivery of small size / simple project as well. Our projects deliver IT solutions to our DHL Global Forwarding & Freight customers from the different parts of the world hence advanced communication skills in English are required.
• Project Planning and Management – Assisting to organize definition of the project scope, create and maintain project schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; manage risks, issues and external dependencies; spot deviations from plans and manage changing scope.
• Inside and outside project communication – Helping to build a strong relationship via regular communication within the development team as well as project stakeholders, support project business counterpart using advanced communication and presentation skills. Reports to project and team management.
• Project team management – Supporting and facilitating project team members in their day-to-day work, removing the impediments. Execute resource planning, availability projection and time allocation.
• Development process management and improvements – Observing how to settle and maintain the development processes in the project, champion process improvements
• Maintenance of development management tools (Jira, Confluence) – Learning how to regularly update the status of project in Jira and Confluence tools, manage accesses and configuration, drive the project visibility and transparency in any point of project cycle.
You should have:
• Advanced spoken and written EN communications skills
• University degree in any field (preferred is computer science or business administration)
• Strong experience with MS Office usage (especially DOC, XLS, PPT, MPP)
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Strong negotiating skills & emotional intelligence
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Internal and external trainings
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full support from colleagues during onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Flexible Home office
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card
• Mobile and laptop
• Fruit days, sport clubs for employees
• Referral program