Main responsibility will be on administering inventory and license scanning tool. Regular scans are processed on monthly basis. The purpose of the scan is to successfully collect all hardware and software information within our environments and infrastructure.
• Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining the scanning tool.
• Troubleshooting of the captured data.
• Gathering, building and providing reports based on captured results.
• Maintaining and helping to further development of the scanning tool in order to meet current and future needs.
• Learning continuously to be in-line with current technologies.
• Using & understanding SQL commands (SELECT, JOIN, ...);
• Excel (data operations, VLOOKUP);
• Basic Windows administration;
• Basic Linux administration;
• Basic knowledge of TCIP/IP networking;
• High school or University degree specialized to computer/technical sciences;
• Results orientation driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality;
• Some knowledge of enterprise applications and databases would be advantage;
• Experience in a large, multi-vendor, computing environment preferable.
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• An intense, challenging deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov (with opportunity to also work from Home office)
• Huge number of internal growth opportunities within the company
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....