Do you enjoy crunching data?
Do you feel at home when writing T-SQL statements, making the code as lean as possible and optimising query performance?
Do you have experience with database backups and restores and other database and server administration?
Or you like to get your hands dirty with data on Azure?
Are you eager to learn Teradata SQL?
Does it bring you joy to turn raw data into valuable information and insights to help your business colleagues to make better business decisions?
If your answer is yes, then we must definitely talk!
You will be:
• Involved in development of strategic DWH/BI solutions using SQL Server, Teradata, Analysis Services, Azure Data Service and Power BI
• Participating in requirement analysis and solution design
• Cooperating with other developers, eventually technical leading of the product team
• Providing ad-hoc analyses of data by SQL querying and possibly using presentation layer of choice (Tableau, PowerBI, Excel..)
• Improving performance of current long-running queries
• Connecting new data sources
• Performing unit testing of your code and peer review of the pull requests from your team colleagues using Azure DevOps
• Working In DevOps oriented culture with high trust, high spirit and great colleagues that make you smile every day
You should have:
• Passion about data
• Experience with database and dimensional modelling for DWH/BI solutions
• Ability to write advanced T-SQL queries
• Advanced knowledge of SSAS – tabular model
• Experience in Database and Windows Server Administration
• Experience with database and dimensional modelling for DWH/BI solutions...
• Knowledge of DAX and PowerBI – knowledge of Tableau would be a bonus
• Azure skills are very welcome
• Ability to manage your time efficiently to avoid over-commitments
• Ready to learn extremely fast in a very agile, high pace environment.
• Pro-active and critical thinking
• Continuous improvement mindset
You will get from us:
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card
• Mobile and laptop
• Fruit days, sport clubs for employees
• Referral program
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!