We are looking for Public Key Infrastructure, Encryption and Tokenization Architect with a solution mindset and hands-on experience. You will ensure that all PKI components work well together and integrated with rest of IT infrastructure. You will propose innovative solutions and influence the security of digital solutions for a global logistics company.
You will be part of a global PKI and Cryptography service oriented team consisting of multiple sub-teams that provide end-to-end support including Operations, Engineering, Development and Architecture. You will collaborate with internal and external teams to support the IT Services strategy to become the competitive advantage for the DPDHL Group.
What will you do:
• Define and develop architecture guidelines for the PKI, Encryption and Tokenization services infrastructure
• Collaborate with internal teams, service providers and industry experts to identify business requirements, supplier capabilities and industry trends
• Act as technical lead for service introduction and transition of new and updated services
• Participate in sourcing exercises by drafting technical requirements and reviewing supplier responses to ensure technical capabilities can deliver business requirements
• Work with global and regional teams to seek input and feedback which will contribute to the development of services, architecture and roadmaps
• Act as lead architect or participate as a member of a team reviewing and providing consulting on large projects and proof of concept evaluations particularly around cross-department integration
• Work closely with internal development, engineering and operation teams
• Act as principal expert for Encryption and Tokenization related topics
• Translate business requirements into technical and executable actions.
• Prepare and update service related architecture and design documentation
• Provide technical leadership to colleagues in designated area of expertise
• Provide project support, technical consultancy and implementation planning
• Promote and actively research the PKI, Encryption and Tokenization technology space, identifying technologies and products consistent with global standards that can provide commercial and security benefit to the organization
• Manage architecture related communication with other IT Services and DPDHL architecture teams and bodies.
You should have:
• Hands on experience in the field of PKI, System Administration, Security, Encryption or Tokenization
• Excellent knowledge in the field of Public Key Infrastructure, Digital Certificates, Certification Authorities etc.
• Very good understanding of Cryptography (Symmetric/Asymmetric encryption and Digital Signature)
• Very good knowledge of Windows Server, AD, ADCS, GPOs, Failover Clustering
• Good knowledge of Enterprise Key Management, Encryption and/or Tokenization concepts
• Communications skills, consulting skills and skills to drive topics in a virtual team spread over several locations
• Excellent English and proficient presentation skills
• Experience with Cloud-based solutions
• Technology background and continuous interest in latest technology trends
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• Company car/car allowance
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
• against property;
• in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence;
• any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.