Our Infrastructure Services Windows SecOPS team is looking for a new team member!
Infrastructure Operations team runs and maintains the global hosting infrastructure and its components within the ITS data centers as well as providing countries with remote infrastructure management and support.
Our goal is to ensure that the organization has the right knowledge and capabilities to deliver 1st and 2nd level support for infrastructure, keeping the infrastructure up and running 24x7x365
The Senior System Support Engineer is responsible for design, develop, build, deploy, maintenance, and issues resolution related to Windows servers security and PAM (Privilege Account Management) infrastructure.
As a System Support person in Infrastructure Operation team, we support, maintain and monitor the datacenter infrastructure (Prague and Kuala Lumpur) 24 x 7 and ensure that underlying infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, databases, and middleware) availability meets the agreed SLAs and requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO/YOU WILL BE
• Supporting Windows servers infrastructure – security operations,
• Supporting PAM (Privilege Account Management) infrastructure (end-to-end),
• Assessing, developing, deploying and implementing PAM,
• Primarily contact for Windows server security operations,
• Primarily contact for PAM,
• Maintaining and ensuring PAM infrastructure is up to date with security standards,
• Documenting the best practices and adhering to formal standards and processes,
• Day to day operations handling security incidents and incidents related to Windows servers,
• Gathering, assessing and communicating critical information on a timely basis, by interacting with your team and business stakeholders globally,
• Auditing the infrastructure and providing business stakeholders and asset owners with necessary data to for audit purposes,
• Providing continuous support on security hardening solutions and future projects,
• Continuously learning on the latest new technologies based on the customer or ITS needs,
• Providing awareness/KT sessions to other teams and departments, asset/service owners, business stakeholders,
• We emphasize teamwork hence provide advice and guidance/KT to junior colleagues is a must.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience,
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Enterprise IT environment,
• Minimum 3 years in similar roles,
• Strong knowledge of Windows server OS administration,
• Strong knowledge of Windows server security and its hardening,
• Strong knowledge of Windows server user rights, privileges, and access management,
• Strong knowledge of Windows server service accounts,
• Strong knowledge of MS Active Directory, AD objects, GPO, AD security (authentication methods NTLM/Kerberos, Tier Model, Kerberos authentication),
• Strong knowledge & experience in PowerShell scripting (developing and maintaining own PS scripts and functions for day-to-day Windows server administration, remote sessions, AD, data gathering, etc…),
• Strong knowledge of user roles management (both OS and application level, end to end, user access provisioning/decommissioning, role segregation),
• Strong knowledge of modern PAM solutions (PAM infrastructure design, deployment, product life-cycle management, device/application/accounts discovery/onboarding/decommissioning, user support, use cases assessment and design, access policy deployment, secrets management, PAM infrastructure APIs),
• Experience with assessment, design, develop and deploy of Zero trust, JIT (Just In Time access), JEA (Just Enough Administration), Role segregation,
• Automation of all above,
• Experience with MFA implementation and support,
• Experience with Application security assessment, application security hardening,
• Strong knowledge of current threat landscape,
• Strong knowledge of malware operation, threat, & IOC,
• Knowledge of information security incidents response management,
• Provide on call support 24/7,
• Fluent knowledge of English,
• Ability to work independently and self-motivation,
• Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work conceptually,
• Customer-centric and end-users focused.
Application You will use:
• Windows server OS,
• Active Directory,
• PAM/PAM Server Control.
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT
• ITIL/CompTIA Security+ Foundation/Certification,
• scripting in other languages like sh, bash, Python,
• experience with middleware/DB security (IIS, MS SQL),
• Azure AD integration and hybrid model operations, Azure cloud security,
• experience with SSO (Single Sign On) implementation using Kerberos authentication for the service accounts,
• GIT (managing scripts development and deployment),
• PowerBI (data gathering/collections, reports development, presentation),
• API integration and usage,
• DevOPS security hardening (Docker/Kubernetes/Jenkins),
• Presentation skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
• team of IT professionals with global working exposure,
• Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs,
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications,
• A multicultural environment in modern offices,
• Smart casual everyday,
• Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL,
• Home office possibilities.
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
• Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users,
• Runs more than 7700 servers,
• Supports more than 2000 global services and applications,
• Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day,
• 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1500 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Prague.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org