Our Purchasing team is currently looking for a new team member for our Purchasing Center Koblenz being responsible for the German speaking countries Austria, Switzerland and Germany. As our team is a virtual team, the employment will be in Czech Republic, but you will be integrated in our international setup and your focus will be purchasing services for Germany.
Do you want to be part of a team that ensures that the company's purchasing requirements are met through a high level of automation? Are you interested in finding the most suitable competitive supplier for medium complex requests and negotiating contract terms?
If you feel that you are the right person, keep reading because Deutsche Post DHL Group has a great job opportunity for you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Process purchase requisitions, negotiate with suppliers for best offer, ensure mandatory information is included.
- Daily support and processing of requisitions/orders in the ordering system (e-tool).
- Searching for new suppliers and communicating with existing suppliers.
- Matching procurement requests with existing contracts and preferred vendors.
- Actively driving the use of catalogs.
- Communicate with requesters/requests and ensure request is properly specified and documented.
- Creating standards and category infrastructure in coordination with responsible sourcing managers.
- Soliciting competitive bids (as per procurement policy) for requested goods/services (without a master contract) and analyzing them based on price quotes, quality, delivery terms and specifications.
- Negotiate contracts of moderate value.
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers and internal business partners and resolving day to day issues.
- Prepare required reports, analyze reports and identify catalog improvements.
WHAT SHOULD BE YOUR PROFILE:
- At least 2-5 years of experience in customer services, procurement or in a similar function.
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Engineering and/or procurement.
- Fluent German and English, speaking and writing is essential.
- Very high process and efficiency orientation,
- Interested and capable to drive standardization and digitalization.
- Interested and capable to solve problems that are difficult and often complex.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint as well as basic IT skills.
- Very good communicator with all types of interlocutors and very good negotiator.
- Passion for excellence and results orientation.
- Positive, constructive, pragmatic, team player, tenacious, assertive.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Flexible work hours with the opportunity to work from home by arrangement.
- Possible further professional development.
- Internationally integrated virtual team with 25 team members, divided into 5 teams.
- Tempting Compensation and benefits.
DPDHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Don’t hesitate and apply for our open position we are keen to talk to you!