As Senior/Principal consultant, you will be responsible for driving the function of predictive security analytics to transform traditional reporting into strategic foresight and recommend impactful actions to senior management in DPDHL Group. This includes collecting and interpreting information security operational and process data, conducting full lifecycle analysis and sharing results using statistical and predictive techniques providing insightful and actionable intelligence / recommendations to improve DPDHL group’s information security posture and resilience against cyber threats. You will also develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements for optimizing statistical efficiency and quality.
What you will do:
• Drive the function of predictive security analytics to transform traditional reporting into strategic foresight and recommend impactful actions to senior management in DPDHL Group.
• Identify and define uses cases and problem statements in relation to DPDHL group’s information security posture and performance
• Gather/acquire large data sets from various information security data source (technology stack, processes & tools)
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics mechanism and other strategies that optimize analysis efficiency and quality.
• Filter and “clean” data from collected data sets, report discrepancies and champion improvements
• Identify, analyze, interpret trends or patterns and extract value from complex data sets.
• Perform internal / external research on cyber threats, risk, vulnerabilities and other parameters to support ongoing analytics
• Identify and recommend threat centric insights, early warning capabilities against cyber threats, vulnerabilities and improvement recommendations using predictive and statistical analytics (using combination of tools, techniques)
• Develop related performance indicators and benchmarking to measure/report on DPDHL groups’s operational information security posture using statistical analytics (using combination of tools, techniques)
• Narrate and present analysis results in suitable language / context based on stakeholder types (Tech professionals, senior management, business partners)
What you should have:
• 5 years or more experience in data science, predictive modelling, statistics or equivalent roles or fields
• Strong analytical skills related to working with structured, semi-structured and unstructured datasets with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Good working SQL knowledge and experience with relational databases, query authoring (SQL), as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases (Teradata, MS Access etc)
• Good visualization skills and knowledge with business intelligence tools
• Good understanding of Information Security common body of knowledge e.g. ISC2, SANS, ISO270xx, OWASP
• Good understanding of cybersecurity architecture (networks, hosts, ports, types of OS/software/hardware/devices)
• Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have:
• Experience in creating pipelines for data ingestion
• Knowledge of Machine Learning principles and tools (e.g. Data Robot)
• Information security certifications e.g. CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM etc
• Understanding of Project Management (PM) and IT Infrastructure Library framework (ITIL)
What we offer:
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full support from colleagues during onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company car or car allowance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Pension Plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Mobile and laptop
• Fruit days, sport clubs for employees
• Referral program
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
• against property;
• in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence;
• any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.